Orthogroup is currently seeking a versatile/skilled MAZAK Lathe Machinist to join us.
Our company has 10-14 employees. We fab mostly precision parts for our own products in our CNC shop which is air-conditioned and well equipped. 3 Mazaks with live tooling and sub spindle, 3 VMC’s, various manual machines, bead blasting, tig welding, electropolishing, etc. Both production and R&D machining. You must be well-rounded and good at working with other machinists and engineers.
- Setup and operate in Mazak programming.
- Manual programming machine with g-code.
- Set-up of fixtures and tooling fab.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience.
- CNC and manual lathe and Mill.
- Proficient at cam, virtual gibbs or other cam.
- CAD proficiency.
- Mechanical assembly and troubleshooting skills a plus.
- Inspections skills.
- PC computers and software.
- Clean, well-organized, reliable.
- An efficient worker with good work ethic.
Part-time hours to start, long-term potential.
Do not apply if you are not aware of what this is, thank you.