SEEKING A VERSATILE, SKILLED MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER - 2nd Shift for a manufacturing company in the Sacramento Rancho Cordova Area.
We are a small company. We fab mostly precision parts for our own products in our CNC shop which is air-conditioned and well equipped. 2 Mazaks with live tooling and sub spindle, 3 VMC's, various manual machines, bead blasting, tig welding, electropolishing, etc. Both production and R&D machining. You must be well-rounded and good at working with machinists and engineers.
- Mechanical assembly.
- Bead blasting, electropolishing, and buffing.
- Working with stainless steel.
- Quality and fine inspection skills.
- Machine shop knowledge (great, but not required).
- Use of power tools.
- Follow assembly diagrams/drawings.
- Use micrometer and calipers.
- Attention to detail and process driven.
- An efficient worker with good work ethic.
- Clean, well-organized, and reliable.
- Full-time (2nd Shift), long-term potential.
- Experience is preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.