We have a great opportunity in Rancho Cordova for a team-player at our medical device manufacturing organization. Position will perform customer service, administration, human resources, and accounting. This position is not only an essential part of ensuring that the office operations run smoothly, but it also supports key organizational values. The ideal candidate will enjoy interacting with customers; possess strong operational skills, and the ability to prioritize.
- Front office management
- Human resources administration
- Perform clerical tasks, handles the mail, and answers the phone
- Maintain office files
- Schedule meetings and invites to attendees
- Inside Sales/Marketing
- Prepares meeting minutes for executive staff
- Performs data entry: A/P, A/R, Documents, Payroll, Financials in QuickBooks
- Assists with shipping, packing slips, FedEx, UPS, USPS
- Professional and team player attitude
- Effective time management
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Strong interpersonal communication, time management, and customer services skills
- Able to navigate and succeed in a fast-moving environment combined with the ability to prioritize
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal instructions and/or supervision
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in an office manager role
- Minimum of 2 years experience in QuickBooks and MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Minimum of 2 years experience with payroll, benefits, and human resource
- Demonstrated experience with office management systems and procedures.
Paid time off, health and retirement plans.
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and contact information. We will contact the qualified for an interview. Thank you.